Order reference number change for Prestashop 1.5.x 1.6.x 1.7.x
Version: 2.0.1 - Compatibility: PrestaShop 1.6.x PrestaShop 1.5.x
Version: 2.0.4 - Compatibility: PrestaShop 1.6.x PrestaShop 1.7.x
The module allows you to change the order number to a numerical increasing string filled with zeros, similar to Prestashop 1.4.x., if you do not want your order numbers to look like XPE4CDFS and you prefer this format 0000002341, this is the module for you.
Features and Benefits
- adds a prefix by appending zeros to the order ID (example: 000000123).
- possibility to set the number of zeros to be used as padding for the order ID prefix, must be between 1-9, zeros will be added on the left side to fill in the string of the new order ID.
- possibility to add a prefix to the order ID consisting of one or more characters (example: 'Z-', 'ZAM_')
- of course, the ability to turn on and off the module
- easy installation without modifying the PrestaShop system files
- Order numbers are visible in all e-mail regarding orders
- Prestashop 1.7.x support
- Prestashop 1.6.x support
- PrestaShop 1.5x support
- Free support
- Free updates (1 year)
- Easy Installation