Google Shopping Pro / Google Shopping for PrestaShop 1.5.x 1.6.x 1.7.x
Version: 2.5.2 - Compatibility: PrestaShop 1.6.x PrestaShop 1.7.x
Advanced module generating XML files for Google Merchant Center, all parameters are supported as specified. The module allows you to create file configurations through combinations of parameters: (language, country, store, currency, carrier), the ability to filter / select products for the generated XML file at the configuration level being created.The module also works with Facebook and Pinterest because you use the same type of data export in XML format.
Features and benefits of the module
- the ability to create your own configuration of files to generatethrough combinations of parameters such as: (language, country, shop, currency, delivery method, and other parameters responsible for the products and information about them contained in the generated xml file).
- possibility of mapping store categories to Google product categories(in Poland, this is not a required parameter, but if you intend to sell to some countries of the European Union, it is required) mapping is done using the auto-complete function, i.e. we enter a phrase next to the store category and we see a list of hints containing this expression in the category name and then we select and press save, this way we can quickly map quite a large number of categories
- we can choose products by categoriesthat is, we choose from which categories of products are to be included in the generated XML file for Google Merchant Center
- the ability to use a dictionary for product descriptions and namese.g. Google does not like and does not accept certain expressions in product descriptions or names, such as FREE DELIVERY, then we can replace such a word on the fly or remove it without correcting the products
- products can be filtered by exclusiondata of manufacturers, suppliers or individual IDs of products or categories
- it is possible to break down product combinations (attributes) into individual productsi.e. e.g. (Blouse Name - Color: Red - Size: 44) etc.
- possibility to exclude products with a price lower than specified in the configuration
- the ability to choose what should be the GTINin the generated file for a given product (EAN, UPC, Index (reference number))
- the ability to include or exclude shipping costsfor the generated products in the XML file
- the ability to choose what should be the MPN numberin the generated file for a given product (vendor reference number, index (reference) m or product id) or we can disable this attribute
- delivery costs (cost, name of delivery method, country ISO code) are generatedfor each of the products in the xml file (additionally the cost of delivery for all countries that are in the same geographical zone "Zone" as the country provided when creating the configuration for the xml file)
- the ability to select a description for the product(short description / long description) if any of the descriptions does not exist and has been selected in the configuration, the module will replace with another existing description
- support for custom_label from 0 to 4(these are your own descriptive labels entered from the product level)
- the ability to choose the type of product photo
- the ability to add the manufacturer's name
- all product photos are generated in the file
- all values of the availability attribute are supported(in stock, not available, on request) on request, it works in such a way that when we have set the date when a given product will be available, the value "on request" appears in the availability attribute
- the sale price attribute is supported(reduced) and the price before the discount
- the adult only attribute is supported(possibility to turn it on or off)
- the unit price measure attribute is supported
- the product status attribute is supported(new, used, refurbished)
- the product type parameter is supported(full path of the product category)
- all required parameters are supported
- possibility to exclude selected productsin the product edit tab, the Google Shopping tab while editing the product
- the ability to change the name of the productby giving another one by entering it in the tab when editing the product
- the ability to enable the option of automatic assignment of new products so that they can be found in the generated XML file for Gogole purchases
- the module was written in such a way as to save maximum server resources(cpu, memory) the generated file is saved every 200 products and also downloaded from the database every 200 products, i.e. there is no need to allocate a large amount of memory in the case of a very large number of products in the store
- possibility to add tasks to Cron to generate all files from saved and active configuration or only selected configuration ID of our file
- the ability to enable or disable a given configurationso that they do not generate when the server starts the Cron job
- The list of tasks shows all the parameters set and additionally the date of adding the configuration and the date of the last file generationXMLfor a given configuration and the ability to delete configurations or disable them
- full multistore support in PrestaShop
- it is possible to adapt the module to specific customer requirements
Installing the module
- By "Add a new module" in the Modules tab in the administration panel.
- No file modifications are required!
Automatic generation configuration
Links to add tasks to the Cron table on your server are available after adding the configuration of individual files in the module configuration panel.
Please see the official XML file specification for Gogole Merchant Center:
To learn more about creating shopping campaigns with Google Merchant Center, please visit:
Google Merchant Centeris a tool for sending information about your store and products to Google and sharing them on Google Shopping.
Google Shoppingallow customers to quickly and easily find product information on Google. With Google Shopping, merchants can:
- Attract more potential buyers. Google Shopping helps you reach customers when they search for products to buy on Google.
- Control product information. By using Google Shopping, you can keep information about your products accurate and up-to-date. As a result, customers receive information about products that match their search and are available for sale.
Google Shopping is currently available in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic.
After linking your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accountsyou can directly present your offer to users in product listing ads.
Product listing ads are currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Spain, Netherlands, India, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Norway, Poland, Russia, United States, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey , Great Britain and Italy.
Demo for clients:
- Prestashop 1.7.x support
- Prestashop 1.6.x support
- PrestaShop 1.5x support
- Free updates (1 year)
- Easy Installation
- Module approved by PrestaShop