TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
- The online store is run by the company: PrestaDev.pl Patryk Marek based in Otmuchów at ul. Jagiełły 36/15 NIP: 753-204-26-52
- Orders are processed by email worldwide.
- To use the store's services, it is necessary: - to have access to the Internet, including a program for browsing its resources, accepting cookies; - having a valid email address;
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- By phone, the store is open from Monday to Friday on business days from 9.00 to 17.00.
- Each transaction is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
- Product prices are expressed in Polish zlotys. The price given for each product is binding when the customer places the order. It is possible to change the currency of the store to Euro, Pounds, Dollars.
- The price of the order is the price given after choosing the type of delivery and payment method.
- Minimum order amount (no restrictions).
- Each purchased module or template has licenses to be used on one prestashop instance / domain (it is possible in a multistore configuration to use several domains, provided that they are configured as a multistore).
- In the "Shopping Cart" implementation stage, the user can:
- correction of the number of items added to the productchic:
- continue shopping by adding more products to the basket;
- remove individual items from the basket or clear the entire basket;
- learning the entire value of the contract;
- The user places an order by completing the form, providing contact details: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and recipient's name, street address, house number, zip code, city. The User has the option of choosing additional options such as issuing an invoice to a company or private person and adding comments to the order, in addition, the User may accept the clauses and process personal data and send commercial information about the current store offer by email.
- After placing the order, the User will receive feedback sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, which is information about the correctly placed order
- The order will be processed provided that the product is available in the warehouse or at the Store's suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the User will be immediately informed of the status of the order in order to make a decision regarding further proceedings regarding the order.
- If the product is not available, the Store has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days from the date of order. If the Customer has made payment for the goods, the Store will refund the Customer the amount due within 14 days from the day afterinform the User about the impossibility of fulfilling the benefit.
- In the event that the Store can not fulfill the obligation due to even a temporary inability to meet the performance of the properties ordered by the User, the Store may release itself from the obligation by fulfilling the substitute performance, corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or remuneration, while informing the User about letter about his right not to accept this benefit and withdraw from the contract, with the return of the item at the expense of the Seller. In this case, the User has the right to withdraw from the distance contract, and the return of the item is in this case at the expense of the Seller.
- In a situation where the User does not decide to purchase a similar product at a similar price, as discussed in point 15, and has previously paid, the Store undertakes to return the price within 14 days of becoming aware of his resignation.
- A limited number of goods are intended for promotional sales. Promotional offers cannot be combined unless the specific terms of the specific promotion allow this option. Free advertising add-ons are not exchangeable or subject to complaint.
- In justified cases. The store reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order placed by a recipient who has not previously picked up the ordered goods, delayed payment of the ordered goods untimely or in a situation where the authenticThe order is reasonably doubtful.
- Users can write comments.
- It is forbidden to post comments * carrying illegal content, * posting abusive or slanderous information, containing threats or obscene or indecent content; * give false or misleading information; * violate the rights of third parties; * distribute and publish spam
- Supply. The shipping cost is included in the final price of the order. The store charges a flat fee, given on the store's website:
- Payments can be made as follows: By transfer to a bank account, or via the Paypal online payment system (payments by credit cards or directly from a PayPal account, Transferuj.pl, Polcard.pl
- Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271), the consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, submitting within 10 days of release of goods, a relevant written statement. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- Goods returned in case of withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason should be sent to the address email@example.com
- A refund cannot be made for programs, scripts or templates.
- Users may not copy, modify or distribute content, photos, logos beigeprior consent of the manufacturers, the Administrator.
- All products offered in the Online Store are covered by the seller 24 months liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special consumer sales conditions of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended). )
- Complaints based on the seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be submitted in writing - to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the title please provide COMPLAINT.
- The complaint should include a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, date and order number, date of delivery of the product, date of the defect, order number, contact details of the User and the Store, indication of the request with a personal signature.
- The Store considers complaints immediately within 7 days of receiving the complaint sent by the User.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by a description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract, order number, account number and contact details.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the Buyer may request that the product be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement of the product with a new one, unless the repair or replacement is impossible (due to stock depletion), the Store will refund the equivalent of the purchase price to the Customer by making a transfer to the User account.
- The costs associated with returning the goods advertised, the Store returns immediately after positive consideration reklamacji.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address or correspondence address provided by the User.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Store immediately takes action to implement its content.
- The store issues a written confirmation of the return of the benefit.
- The store verifies the legitimacy of the complaint and informs via email to the address provided by the customer in the complaint form. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged product will be exchanged for another, full-fledged, and if it is impossible (for example, due to its exhaustion), the store will refund the buyer the equivalent price of the product. If the complaint is considered as unfounded, the store determines by e-mail with the customer whether the purchased goods will be sent back to the customer at his expense or will be disposed of.
- In the case of a complaint, regardless of the form of payment chosen by the customer, the store returns the money to the customer to the account number indicated by him or by postal order. This information will be agreed with the customer by e-mail.
- In matters not governed by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 02.03.2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, and the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and on amendment to the Civil Code.
- The User's personal data are protected in accordance with the PolicyOnline store privacy: and in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data / i.e. Of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 with later zm./
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations by committing himself to immediately inform Users by publishing the uniform text of the Regulations in the Store and sending its content to the email address indicated by the User. The amended or modified regulations have binding force, after fulfilling the other conditions provided for by law, only for legal relations arising after the entry into force of changes or modifications
- Modules / Integrations / Templates purchased in this store may not be distributed to another person, and resale is prohibited !.
- All modules and integrations are written for the standard clean PrestaShop installation and the default template for a given version of Prestashop and it may be required to adapt the module or integration for a modified system or purchased a non-standard template installed at the customer, the store in such cases is not responsible for the proper operation of the modules and costs associated with their adjustment, in most cases such adjustment if it involves work not exceeding 1 hour is carried out free of charge and if the workload required for the adjustment exceeds 1 hour then the net rate of PLN 40 is charged for the work hour started.
This document is an integral part of the regulations and the agreement which the User concludes with the Administrator through registration using the form
- The data administrator is the Website www.prestadev.pl, which operates in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under the applicable law, in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Protection Policy, the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law.
- The website owner undertakes to securely store data and not transfer it to third parties.
- By registering on PrestaDev.pl, the User agrees to the processing of data for the proper performance of the contract between him and PrestaDev.pl
- Personal data and information contained in the application form will be used by the Administrator to conclude, amend, terminate the contract with the User and ensure the highest quality of services provided.
- The user provides his personal data needed for registration voluntarily.
- The user has the right to inspect his data.
- The user has the option of requesting the removal or correction of data in PrestaDev.pl from the application form by sending an email to the PrestaDev.pl administrator
- In the event of a request to delete data necessary for the proper performance of the contract, the User Account shall be deleted. The administrator sends information to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- If the Administrator raises doubts as to the truthfulness or timeliness of the registration data provided by the User, he obtains the right to take the following actions:
- requesting the User to immediately remove false data or update data,
- immediate blocking of the service until the matter is resolved.
- The website administrator undertakes to use technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection, in particular by securing data against unauthorized access.
- It is forbidden for the User to publish and use personal data for marketing purposes, including photos of third parties without their consent. The Administrator is not responsible for the User's actions unlawful if he did not have information about the violation. After the Administrator receives information about a violation of law, he is obliged to take immediate actions to remove the effects of violating the law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code.
Information on data processingpersonal data and transmission data
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/8 applies from 25 May 2018. EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data), Dz. Office. The EU. L No. 119, page 1, in short: GDPR . The GDPR requires that the entity deciding on how and for which personal data are processed, i.e. the data administrator has provided you with the information necessary to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the processing of personal data.
The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: "Data Administrator") is the entrepreneur:
CONTACT DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The data administrator has not appointed a data protection officer. In all matters related to processingpersonal data by the Data Administrator, you can obtain information by contacting the Data Administrator in the following form:
ul. Jagiełły 36/15 48-385 Otmuchów
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed only in inches necessary to conduct marketing of the Seller's products and services.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored:
The transmission data will be stored for a period the same as defined in the PrTelecommunication retention period, which is one year at the time of the conclusion of the contract with you.
Access to the data will be available to persons working and cooperating with the Data Administrator in the provision of services for you, including those providing technical support services, and entities providing legal and financial services as well as training services for the Data Administrator.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
The data controller does not intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (i.e. the area covering European Union countries, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Please be advised that you have the following rights regarding personal data:
DATA PROCESSING BASED ON EXPRESS CONSENT
If the processing of data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, with the proviso that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. .
THE RIGHT TO OPPOSITION AGAINST DATA PROCESSING
You also have the right to object at any time:
THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is to be appointed the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that in your opinion the processing of personal and transmission data by the Data Administrator is in violation of the law.