Remember that you always have the right to change or delete your data from our database.
Personal data provided by our customers in parts of the store, allowing interaction with the user (e.g. product reviews) are clearly visible to everyone reading these store pages.
We have no way of filtering them and protecting them against unauthorized use by third parties.
This document is an integral part of the regulations and the agreement which the User concludes with the Administrator through registration using the form
- The data administrator is the Website www.prestadev.pl, which operates in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under the applicable law, in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Protection Policy, the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law.
- The website owner undertakes to securely store data and not transfer it to third parties.
- Using yourby registering on PrestaDev.pl, he consents to the processing of data for the proper performance of the contract between him and PrestaDev.pl
- Personal data and information contained in the application form will be used by the Administrator to conclude, amend, terminate the contract with the User and ensure the highest quality of services provided.
- The user provides his personal data needed for registration voluntarily.
- The user has the right to inspect his data.
- The user has the option of requesting the removal or correction of data in PrestaDev.pl from the application form by sending an email to the administrator of PrestaDev.pl
- In the event of a request to delete data necessary for the proper performance of the contract, the User Account shall be deleted. The administrator sends information to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- If the Administrator raises doubts as to the truthfulness or timeliness of the registration data provided by the User, he obtains the right to take the following actions:
- requesting the User to immediately remove false data or update data,
- immediate blocking of the service until the matter is resolved.
- The website administrator undertakes to use technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection in particularby securing data against unauthorized access.
- It is forbidden for the User to publish and use personal data for marketing purposes, including photos of third parties without their consent. The Administrator is not responsible for the User's actions unlawful if he did not have information about the violation. After the Administrator receives information about a violation of law, he is obliged to take immediate actions to remove the effects of violating the law.
- The content and opinions expressed in the store by visitors to it remain their property. We do not take any responsibility for them, we do not identify with them. They are not always consistent with our views and opinions.