Features and benefits of the module
- the ability to create your own file configurations to generate through combinations of parameters such as (language, country, store, currency, delivery method, and the rest of the parameters responsible for the products and information about them contained in the generated xml file).
- the ability to map the store category to Google product categories (in Poland this is not a required parameter but if you intend to sell to some countries of the European Union it is required) the mapping is done using the auto-complete function, i.e. enter a phrase next to the store category and a list appears hints containing this expression in the category name and then select and press save so we can quickly map a fairly large number of categories
- Products can be selected through categories, i.e. we choose which categories of products should be included in the generated XML file for Google Merchant Center
- the ability to use a dictionary for product descriptions and names, e.g. Google does not like and does not accept certain expressions in the descriptions or product name such as FREE DELIVERY, then we can replace such a word on the fly or delete it without improving the products
- we can filter products by excluding data from manufacturers, suppliers or individual product IDs or categories it is possible to break the combination of products (attributes) into individual products, i.e. e.g. (Name Blouses - Color: Red - Size: 44) etc.
- option to exclude products with a price lower than the one given in the configuration
- the ability to choose what is to be the GTIN number in the generated file for a given product (EAN, UPC, Index (reference number))
- option to enable or disable delivery costs for generated products in an XML file
- the option of choosing what should be the MPN number in the generated file for a given product (supplier's reference number, index (reference number) m or product id) or we can disable this attribute
- delivery costs (cost, delivery method name, country ISO code) are generated for each of the products in the xml file (additionally the delivery cost for all countries that are in the same geographical zone as the country specified when creating the configuration for the xml file)
- option to choose a product description (short description / long description) if one of the descriptions does not exist and has been selected in the configuration, the module will replace with another existing description
- custom_label support from 0 to 4 (these are own descriptive labels introduced from the product level)
- the ability to choose the type of product photo
- the ability to add the manufacturer's name
- infile, all product images are generated
- all values of the availability attribute are supported (in stock, unavailable, on order) on order works in such a way that if we have set the date when a given product will be available, the value "on order" appears in the availability attribute
- the sale price (reduced) attribute and the price before discount are supported
- the adult only attribute is supported (can be enabled or disabled)
- unit price measure attribute is supported
- the product status attribute is supported (new, used, refurbished)
- the product type parameter is supported (full product path of the category)
- all required parameters are supported
- the option to exclude selected products on the product edition tab Google Shopping tab when editing the product
- the ability to change the product name by giving another name by entering it in the tab when editing the product
- the option of enabling the option of automatically assigning new products to be included in the generated XML file for Gogole purchases
- the module has been written to save the maximum resources of the server (cpu, memory) saving the generated file takes place every 200 productsas well as downloading them from the database also every 200 products, i.e. there is no need to allocate a large amount of memory in the case of a very large number of products in the store
- the ability to add tasks to Cron to generate all files from the saved and active configuration or only selected configuration ID of our file
- the ability to enable or disable the configuration so that they do not generate when the server starts the Cron task
- the task list shows all the parameters set, plus the date when the configuration was added and the date on which the XML file was last generated for the configuration, as well as the option to delete the configuration or turn it off
- full multistore support in PrestaShop
- it is possible to adapt the module to specific customer requirements
- Via "Add new module" in the Modules tab in the administration panel.
- No file modifications required !
Automatic generation configuration
Links to add tasks to the Cron table on your server are available after adding the configuration of individual files in the module configuration panel.
Please refer to the official XML file specification for Gogole Merchant Center:
To learn more about creating shopping campaigns with Google Merchant Center, please visit:
Google Merchant Center is a tool for sending information about your store and products to Google and sharing them on Google Shopping.
Google Shopping allows customers to quickly and easily find product information on Google. With Google Shopping, sellers can:
- Attract more potential buyers. Google Shopping helps you reach customers when they search Google for products to buy.
- Control product information. By using Google Shopping, you can keep your product information accurate and up to date. As a result, customers receive information about products matching their search and available for sale.
Google Shopping is currently available in the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
After linking your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts, you can directly present your offer to users in Product Listing Ads.
Product Listing Ads are currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Spain, the Netherlands, India, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Norway, Poland, Russia, the United States, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey , Great Britain and Italy. P>
Demo for customers:
Administrative panel: http://demops16.prestadev.pl/admin-dev/