Features and benefits of the module
- the ability to create your own configuration of files to generate by combining parameters such as: (language, country, store, currency, delivery method, and the rest of the parameters responsible for products and information about them contained in the generated xml file).
- the possibility of mapping the category of the shop to the Google product category (in Poland it is not a required parameter but if you intend to sell to some countries of the European Union, it is required) mapping takes place using the auto-completion function, that is, enter an expression next to the store category and a list appears to us hints that contain this expression in the category name and then select and press save in this way, we can quickly map quite a large number of categories
- products can be selected through categories, i.e. we choose which categories of products are to be found in the generated XML file for Google Merchant Center
- the possibility of using a dictionary for product descriptions and names eg Google does not like and does not accept certain expressions in descriptions or product name as FREE DELIVERY then we can exchange such a word on the fly or remove it without correcting the products
- products can be filtered by excluding data from manufacturers, suppliers or individual product IDs, or categories
there is a possibility of breaking the combination of products (attributes) into individual products, ie, for example (Blouse name - Color: Red - Size: 44) etc. the possibility of excluding products with a lower price than specified in the configuration possibility to choose what should be the GTIN number in the generated file for a given product (EAN, UPC, Index (reference number)) the possibility of including or excluding delivery costs for generated products in an XML file the option of choosing what should be the MPN number in the generated file for a given product (supplier's reference number, index (reference number) m or product id) or we can disable this attribute delivery costs (cost, name of delivery method, country's ISO code) are generated for each product in the xml file (additionally delivery cost for all countries that are in the same geographical zone as "Zone" as the country given when creating the configuration for the xml file) the option of selecting a description for the product (short description / long description) as any of the descriptions does not exist and was selected in the configuration this module will replace with other existing description support for custom_label from 0 to 4 (these are your own descriptive labels entered from the product level) the possibility of choosing the type of product photo option to add a producer name inAll product images are generated from the file all values of the accessibility attribute are supported (in stock, unavailable, made to order). The order works in such a way that when we have set the date when the product will be available, the "accessibility" value appears in the accessibility attribute the sale price (reduced) attribute and the price before the discount are supported an adult-only attribute is supported (the ability to enable or disable it) attribute of the unit price is supported the product status attribute is supported (new, used, refurbished) the product type parameter is supported (the full path of the category of a given product) all required parameters are supported the possibility to exclude selected products on the product editing tab the Google Shopping tab when editing the product
the option of changing the product name by giving it to another by entering it in the tab when editing the product the option of enabling automatic assignment of new products to be included in the generated XML file for Gogole purchases the module was written in such a way as to save the server resources (cpu, memory) saving of the generated file is done every 200 productsas well as their downloading from the database also every 200 products, i.e. there is no need to allocate a large amount of memory in the case of a very large number of products in the store the ability to add tasks to Cron to generate all files from the saved and active configuration or only selected configuration ID of our file the ability to enable or disable a given configuration so that they do not generate when the server runs the Cron task the task list illustrates all the parameters set and additionally the date of adding the configuration and the date of the last generation of the XML file for a given configuration and the option of removing the configuration or disabling it full multistore support at PrestaShop it is possible to adapt the module to specific customer requirements
- By "Add new module" in the Modules tab in the administration panel.
- No modifications are required !
Automatic generation configuration
Links to add tasks to the Cron table on your server are available after adding the configuration of individual files in the module configuration panel.
Please refer to the official specification of the XML file for Gogole Merchant Center:
To learn more about creating shopping campaigns from Google Merchant Center, please visit:
Google Merchant Center is a tool for sending information about your store and products to Google and making them available on Google Shopping.
Google Shopping allows customers to quickly and easily find product information on Google. With Google Shopping, merchants can:
- Attract more potential buyers. Google Shopping helps you reach customers when they search for products on Google.
- Control product information. By using Google Shopping, you can keep the information about your products accurate and up-to-date. As a result, clients receive information about products that match their search and are available for sale.
Google Shopping is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic.
After linking Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts, you can directly present your offer to users in Product Listing Ads.
Product listing ads are currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Spain, the Netherlands, India, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Norway, Poland, Russia, the United States, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey , Great Britain and Italy.
Demo for clients:
Administrative panel: http://demops16.prestadev.pl/admin-dev/