Features and benefits of the module
- the ability to create your own file configurations for generation through combinations of parameters such as (language, country, store, currency, delivery method).
- Products can be selected through categories, i.e. we choose which categories of products should be included in the generated XML file for Google Merchant Center
- we can filter products by excluding data from manufacturers, suppliers or individual product IDs or categories
- it is possible to split the combination of products (attributes) into individual products, i.e. e.g. (Name Blouses - Color: Red - Size: 44) etc.
- option to exclude products with a price lower than the one given in the configuration
- the ability to choose what is to be the GTIN number in the generated file for a given product (EAN, UPC, Index (reference number))
- option to enable or disable delivery costs for generated products in an XML file
- the option of choosing what should be the MPN number in the generated file for a given product (supplier's reference number, index (reference number)) or we can disable this attribute
- delivery costs (cost, delivery method name, country ISO code) are generated for each of the products in an xml file (additionally the delivery cost for all countries that are in the same geographical zoneas the country provided when creating the configuration for the xml file)
- option to choose a product description (short description / long description) if one of the descriptions does not exist and has been selected in the configuration, the module will replace with another existing description
- the ability to add the manufacturer's name
- all product images are generated in the file
- all values of the availability attribute are supported (in stock, unavailable, on order) on order works in such a way that if we have set the date when a given product will be available, the value "on order" appears in the availability attribute
- the sale price (reduced) attribute and the price before discount are supported
- the adult only attribute is supported (can be enabled or disabled)
- unit price measure attribute is supported
- the product status attribute is supported (new, used, refurbished)
- the product type parameter is supported (full product path of the category)
- all required parameters are supported
- the module has been written so as to save the maximum resources of the server (cpu, memory) saving the generated file takes place every 200 products as well as their downloading from the database as well as every 200 products, i.e. there is no need to allocate a large amountand memory for a very large number of products in the store
- the ability to add tasks to Cron to generate all files from the saved and active configuration or only selected configuration ID of our file
- the ability to enable or disable the configuration so that they do not generate when the server starts the Cron task
- the task list shows all the parameters set, plus the date when the configuration was added and the date on which the XML file was last generated for the configuration, as well as the option to delete the configuration or turn it off
- full multistore support in PrestaShop
- it is possible to adapt the module to specific customer requirements
- Via "Add new module" in the Modules tab in the administration panel.
- No file modifications required !
Automatic generation configuration
Links to add tasks to the Cron table on your server are available after adding the configuration of individual files in the module configuration panel.
Please refer to the official XML file specification for Gogole Merchant Center:
To learn more about twoShopping campaigns from Google Merchant Center can be found at:
Google Merchant Center is a tool for sending information about your store and products to Google and sharing them on Google Shopping.
Google Shopping allows customers to quickly and easily find product information on Google. With Google Shopping, sellers can:
- Attract more potential buyers. Google Shopping helps you reach customers when they search Google for products to buy.
- Control product information. By using Google Shopping, you can keep your product information accurate and up to date. As a result, customers receive information about products matching their search and available for sale.
Google Shopping is currently available in the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
After linking your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts, you can directly present your offer to users in Product Listing Ads.
Product Listing Ads are currently available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Spain, the Netherlands, India, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Noin Poland, Russia, the United States, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, Great Britain and Italy.